Our mission is to develop passionate candidates with active and creative minds, sense of understanding and compassion for children, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress on the total development of each aspirant: their spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and behavioural aspects. We want to create a generation of pre-school teachers, who would guide the nation’s future!
“The Institute is designed to promote excellence in teaching and research by facilitating teaching and learning initiatives throughout the year. To achieve this goal we will build on the knowledge and expertise of the faculty and the resource staff. We seek to create a dynamic environment that initiates and sustains a dialogue among faculty and strengthens the connections between teaching and learning. This process will provide ample opportunities to the aspirant pre- primary teachers to explore and develop innovative pedagogies bringing out the best in them.
“The curriculum provides professional developmental activities that contribute to pragmatic knowledge, instructional development, and in effective teaching and learning”
NEWS & UPDATES
- **IPTTA FEST 4** will be conducted on April 8th2017 in the State gallery of Fine Arts in Madhapur.
- Admissions are on for 2017-18 Regular and Distance Courses
- Orientation conducted for the new batch of 2016-17 on 8th August 2016 was verymotivating.
- Rhymes workshop conducted by Ms. Annette in August brought out the best in the teachers to be.
- Readiness and Phonics workshop was conducted in house in the month of September.
- Story telling workshop was conducted splendidly as usual by Ms.Sultana Moidu(Founder of ShahiNiketan school)in September. The students were thrilled and invigorated by this fantastic workshop.
- Mentor’s day and ‘Orientation for observations’ was conducted enthusiastically to give the students an idea about how to observe before they went for observations in different schools.
- A batch of 30students attended the Alpaks workshop and seminar and participated actively.
- Nutrition workshop was conducted by Ms. KajalShah( Nutritionist at Apollo hospitals) in the month of October which was absorbed by all with great zeal.
- Lesson plan demowas conducted in the month of October describing to the students how to go about writing a lesson plan which is the basis or heartbeat of taking a class or period for a child.
- Multiple Intelligenceworkshop was conducted to explain the different types of intelligences that you can see in children and Blooms Taxonomy elucidated how to teach these children.
- Mentor’s day was conducted for giving an opportunity to the students to actually “perform” their lesson plans in an energetic way in the month of November.
- Convocation for previous batch students(2015-16) was a glitzy affair where Ms. Anjum Babukhan, the svelte and lissome Director of Glendale Academy, was the chief guest. She gave the students a brilliant talk which certainly got their ‘creative juices flowing’.
- Dealing with adults was conducted by Ms.Ranjitha Rao(Director of Global Edge School )in her inimitable way in December.
- The students went to Oakridge International School for a day visit in December and learnt a whole lot watching the different practices the school followed teaching young children.
- Workshop was conducted by Ms. Sonal Andrews on Performing Arts in ECE in Banjara Hills on 3rd December and 120+ enthusiastic participants attended.
- 3rd Dec 2016 Ms. Sonal Andrews attended Annual day of Nasr school (Khairtabad ) as Chief guest.
- 20th Dec 2016 our Director attended Annual day of Phoenix Greens (Kokapet) as the Chief guest.
- ‘Setting up a preschool’ was elucidated very well by Ms.SeethaAnand (Ananda Foundation) in the month of January.
- Workshop was conducted on classroom management and rhymes to 30+ aspiring teachers at Kinderkare (Gachibowli) on 7th January 2017
- Workshop at Pratibha Ankurschool (Rajahmundry) was conducted on 9th Jan 2017 for 15+ energetic teachers on classroom management and Rhymes and story.
- A patriotic Republic day celebration was conducted at the college.
- Leadership Initiative workshop was conducted by Speakers: Elissa Bruno, JayantiTambe, Natalie sear andDr.EzatParniaandmany students attended the workshop with passion
- Communication skills workshop was conducted by Ms.NancyNanavaty (Academic Director of Phoenix greens)in February.
- IPTTA received the ‘Best Preschool Teacher Training of the Year’award in India for the year 2016 atthe 1st Innovative Education Awards by Brainfeed.
- Sonal Andrews was a speaker at the ‘Women empowerment program’ organized by Aga Khan Community on 28th Feb, at Abids Jamatkhana
- First aid Workshop was conducted by Dr.Shefali (Apollo Hospitals) on 3rd March.
- Rhymes, Story, Puppet show for kids was conducted at Little Steps (Ramkot) for 50+students and teachers on 2nd Feb 2017.
- Performing arts, Story and Rhymes was conducted at Sproutz( Gachibowli) for 10+ teachers on 11th Feb 2017.
- Ms. Sonal Andrews attended a conference in Mumbai on 24th, 25th, 26th February on ECA (Early Childhood Education).
I was never able to decide my career path. I have changed my field from banking to teaching and this was the best decision ever. I feel I have eventually landed where I was supposed to be. If you have the passion to teach next generations in a meaningful and most effective way, you must get trained at IPTTA as it provides fabulous techniques and immense knowledge which helps in becoming a wonderful teacher and also a good human being.
The teaching style at IPTTA, gives us the insight of how to understand a child and handle the whole class of students of various nature and capabilities. The various training sessions and interactions with external faculty helped us immensely, got opportunity to learn from the peers of the child education team… This really helped.
Shanti Prasad Warrier
The positive vibrations at IPTTA made me take up the course. For a person like me who used to tremble with fear with the very sight of school is now working as a teacher at a reputedl school and successfully completed a year of teaching-learning engagement. This experience has truly changed my life for good and I express my sincere gratitude to everyone at IPTTA, my teachers, my friends without whom this wouldn’t have been possible. THANK YOU.
A big thanks to IPTTA for making me what I am today. From a homemaker to a very successful preprimary teacher in a reputed school. It is all because of our trainers, their guidance, their counselling and most important their belief in us. The sessions and workshops conducted during the course were "life changing". I have grown into a mature and a confident person and an even better mom for my kids!!
After joining IPTTA, main thing I learnt is, how a homemaker can balance both family and bring up her passion. IPTTA is the one, which boosted up my passion and made me think positively and go ahead for it. IPTTA helped me to get rid of my stage fear, created open mindedness and has proved that hard-work done with sincerity and dedication always paves way to success.
Thank you for all the concern and support towards me. I really got benefited from IPTTA, and I feel proud to be a part of IPTTA. Initially, I was very nervous to stand in front of a crowd. Once I started learning about my personal development, I learnt many things like how to take care of my children and deal with them with patience. Ihave improved my communication skills.
A teacher can be either a source of information or a source of transformation' I realised this after joining IPTTA. IPTTA for me is journey of complete transformation....truly inspiring mentors...feeling blessed to be part of IPTTA. I am working in a reputed International school.
I was fortunate to be introduced to IPTTA, a mother looking for guidelines, but also as one seeking an opportunity to an exciting career in the future. IPTTA teaches innovative, creative and challenging ways to do this, not only through mentoring, but also encourages us to observe children and to understand their needs. The entire team is passionate about their mission, which encourages the best performances from the trainees. This is evident in the fact that IPTTA was given a National award for ‘Innovative Education’, and has been acknowledged as the best preschool teachers’ training programme in India.
I never knew what was hidden in me until IPTTA helped me in exploring my talents.
The best thing is that it unleashed my creative side and I am gaga over everything that IPTTA put forth for us... right from challenges to the quality of education they impart. IPTTA gave me a new life as I am no longer hesitant to be a ‘real’ me.
After joining this course I came to know about my capacity, knowledge and skills. Now I feel more confident to talk with anybody. Now I'm clearer to pursue my dream. Thanks to IPTTA for making me‘ME!’
IPTTA is one of the best teacher's training for every aspiring teacher. One of the wise decision that I have taken in my life, in the beginning I was sceptical of taking up the course but the journey changed my life as a person because it helped me in grooming myself when it comes to communication skills, personality development,working as a team, the art of story- telling, rhymes and songs, art and craft etc. From my mentors which will always stay with me throughout my life.
IPTTA helped me to gain confidence and provided a channel to improve my skills and talent. This program is a good mix of theory and practical. But to me the biggest gain was the opportunity to learn new things. I like the way the mentors teach the subjects.
The course surprised me because it is a very serious, very dedicated and very professional course, but yet it has a pleasant and casual atmosphere that you never realise the seriousness.
It rekindled my passion for learning.
IPTTA Team guided me throughout with a ‘Trust’ in me. Whenever I used to get low, they pushed me saying - Sampath, I know you can do it!! And yes, finally I did it. It’s like a family to me. I made good friends here; they all are very helpful and kind.
Joining IPTTA was the best decision that I have made. Learning & teaching at IPTTA has brought alot of improvement in me as a mother & as a future teacher. In IPTTA teaching is not only through books but we are given practical exposure of the same. Now when the course is about to end .I feel very confident and my stage fear has reduced and I am sure that IPTTA has trained us so well that we are definitely going to be a good teacher and above all a good human being.
Before joining IPTTA I was so nervous and not so confident to join any preschool,but after joining IPTTA,I gained a lot of confidence to face difficulties and I made lot of friends and thanks to them who helped when I got doubt.
Taking admission in IPTTA was the best decision I have made so far.IPTTA helped me to become confident and believe in myself. It also helped me in finding my creative side and the faculty here is just the best .All are very loving,helpful and encouraging.Now I am working in a reputed International school
I have learned a lot during this course. I have become more patient and confident. I have learnt so many creativity techniques. I gained a lot of knowledge during this course. Thanks to all the faculty members for being there with me all the way. Thanks IPPTA. I am working in a reputed school as a grade 1 teacher.